Sunday, March 28, 2010

Today is the first day...

I am in sales and love to shop- in doing so I  find new things that I love and get great joy in sharing them. Many of these will relate to my favorite pasttimes - knitting, almost anything Apple, and bags.



The newest bags that I have found and LOVE are from a company called Mosey Life (Moseylife.com). This is a new company with a series of well designed, well priced bags that are made using material from recycled plastic (mostly water bottles). I found mine (I bought the platinum convertible- converts from bag to backpack) at  an great store in Ridgefield, Ct called  Practicallygreen


If you do find yourself in Ridgefield, Ct stop By Nancy O's. She has a store filled with, yarn, patterns, as well as wonerful jewelry, sweaters, bags and ther gifts. She has a great eye and always has new and unique gifts. With end of the year teacher gifts needed soon- stop in and see what you may find.


If all this shopping has made you hungry ou are in luck as immediately next door to Nancy O's is a new Italian restaurant Terra Sole. I have had both lunch and dinner and both were excellent (as was the art work adorning the walls). A must- the Terra Sole Cesar Salad- it is Romaine that has been on the Grill. It is exceptional.



No comments:

Post a Comment